Monday 14 March 2011

Impossible Is Nothing



These are the original image that i want to use for my first advertisement concept.


This is the draft for my first commercial product advertisement . I'm looking forward to change it later but for the meantime this is it. Im using magic wand and pen tool as the selection tool to select the shoes and logo image. Im using layer style effect outer glow with yellow color and add a little bit noise effect on the glow. For the logo i put the white outline stroke to highlight it. I use masking technique to blend the picture together with the background.I put the fire flame image at the back of the shoe to make it look more outstanding and shining. I use ADIDAS motto 'impossible is nothing' as the title of my advertisement.

2 comments:

  1. wowieee... ur ad makes me go for that shoe... looks great... keep up the gud work...
    P.s. Send this to adidas, u might get a part time job...

    ReplyDelete