Sunday 3 April 2011

1st Image : Mighty Kid

                            
This is the picture of the kid shows his muscle.I selected only the kid's body without the background using magic wand tool.



On left is the picture of a body builder man.I choose this picture to be the shadow of the kid.I just want to use his body shape and eliminate those lines.I use pen tool to select his body.On right is the result of my selection.

I just select one glass of milk to be used in this image.I use pen tool to select it.In the middle is the result from the selection process. My intention is to make the kid hold the glass.So in order to do that i have to make a selection of the kid's finger and put in front of the glass so its look like the kid hold it in his hand.
This is the wall image.I use it as the background.

This is the final product.The image shows a kid holding a glass of milk and there is a shadow of a muscular man on the wall.I scale the shadow to make it bigger and skew it.I use Gaussian Blur effects to the shadow to make it blur and reduce the opacity to 50%.

In relation with the concept title which is Mighty Kid, i want to convey a message in order
to ensure that a child has a healthy growth of strong bones, one way is to make sure they get enough calcium in their diet. The shadow of a muscular man is actually represents an adult who has managed to grow up strong and healthy which is what the child in the picture was imagine to become one.The idea of making the child holding a glass of milk is because a calcium contained in milk may help their bones growth stronger and healthier.
 
The word Mighty actually represent the whole idea of being strong and healthy and especially when it relates to children the most important thing is to focus on their growth.

2 comments:

  1. I wish i can get a body like that, coz i drink milk all the time... great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..u also can get a body like that BUT u cannot rely only on the milk u drink hehe..

    ReplyDelete