Monday 4 April 2011

5th image : Happy Family

 



For my 5th image i did draw my own background. At first i draw 2 rectangular shapes and i fill it with gray and green color.I then draw a line across these 2 shapes and i use the darker green color. I use noise effect to the gray shape to make it look nice. I use polygonal lasso tool to draw my house shape.After i draw the shape i fill it with gray color and i add in drop shadow and the stroke layer effect with green color. On right is the final background image.


Next i choose this happy family photo to be insert in the house shape. I use magic wand tool to make the selection. I also put this holding hands picture into the image to represent love.


This is the final image, Happy Family.

By practicing a healthy lifestyle will not only affect the individual alone, but rather the practice can leave a positive impact on the entire family. For example, a healthy diet can prevent themselves from diseases, the practice of exercise activity can help increase metabolism and make us fit and healthy, balance work and life can prevent stress and all of these are good practice and should be applied in a whole family. Family fun and happiness is a mirror to practice a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment