Sunday 3 April 2011

2nd Image : Active Lifestyle

This is the image of family cycling together.





 This is the image of a woman running.I select the woman's image using pen tool and create my own shadow.On right is the result of the process.






This is the measuring tape image.I use to modified the tape to make it stretch and replace a few numbers on the tape to suite my idea.I replace the number 4 on top of the tape to DAY 2 and number 2,3 and 4 at bottom to DAY 1.
 
I use this cloud image to be my background and i use masking technique to make it blend with all the image.

This is the final product for my 2nd image the Active Lifestyle.

When we talk about active lifestyles often must involve activities that lead to body movement or with other words exercise. To maintain good health you must exercise at least 30 minutes 2 or 3 times a week. Regular exercise can help improve the health and intelligence. Perform exercises such as jogging or biking with your family and make it as your regular exercise.

2 comments:

  1. tats so cool.. where'd you get your ideas... guess u hav a repository or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..actually i combine the idea from variety of sources..i view magazines,internet and also some ideas from my friends...

    ReplyDelete