Monday 4 April 2011

3rd Image : Work-Life Balance

It is really hard to find an image of woman that show suitable pose for my 3rd image.So i have to do a lot of editing to this picture. On left is the original picture and on right is the picture i already edit. I delete a few parts of leg at the back and also a few parts of the woman's collar.
 I found this blue jeans image and cut it into half.I want to put this half jeans to the woman later on.




I also found this long sleeve shirt and I think it is suitable to use for this image. I do some modification and the result is like on right.I'm going to put this shirt to the woman later.


I found this sandal which i think suitable to use. I do selection using magic wand tool. On right is the result.
This is the result after i combine those picture that i have modified. I add in some reflection to the image. 


 I then select the green apple picture and also the pink laptop to be place on top of the woman's hands. I draw 2 lines across the woman body to represent balance.

I use both images as my background.


This is my 3rd image , Work-Life Balance.

A healthy lifestyle can also be practiced in maintaining the balance of the workload in the office and daily life at home. We must be wise to strike a balance if not it will be an impact on mental health, physical and emotional. We need to know how to divide time between work and rest time at home.  

Managing the office should never be brought to the house. Our bodies need adequate rest and sometimes we need time to cool off and escape from stress in the workplace. During free time do the activities you enjoy such as watching movies, outings with friends go for SPA or perhaps window shopping to release your tension. Besides eating the healthy food can make your body always feel fresh, intelligent mind and your life will be more cheerful.

2 comments:

  1. am running out of things to comment on ur stuffs... great idea as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u shiva for those comments..i really appreciate that...i need comments to improve.

    ReplyDelete